If your lashes could use a little TLC here is an awesome at-home recipe you can try with a few simple ingredients:
- 1 teaspoon castor oil
- 1 teaspoon emu oil (optional, can use extra castor oil instead)
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
- 2 capsules Vitamin E oil (optional)
- Mix all ingredients and store in a small dropper bottle.
- To use, squeeze one drop on to your finger or a cotton swab and gently massage into lash line. Let it work overnight before washing your face in the morning.
- Use daily for best results.
Let us know in the comments if you saw a big difference in your lashes!
What is your favorite all-natural recipe?